Terms and Conditions
- The owners shall grant the occupier, whose booking has been confirmed, the right to occupy ‘Hoots Treehouse’ for the period specified.
- On booking, a deposit of 25% of the rental fee is taken (or the full amount if the booking is less than 8 weeks away). The balance is due 8 weeks before the booking commences.
- The occupier is responsible for the safe keeping of the contents during the period booked. Any breakages or damage must be reported promptly to the owner who will be entitled to recover from the occupier the cost of any repair or replacement needed due to the occupiers act or default.
- The occupier is to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their stay – ensuring that all kitchen equipment is and utensils are left clean and tidy.
- The occupier is required to permit the owner reasonable access to the property for any urgent repairs/maintenance necessary.
- The owners shall not be liable to the occupier or any member of the occupiers party for any loss or damage to their property however caused.
- The occupier agrees not to exceed the maximum number of persons allowed to stay in the property.
- Should a booking be cancelled 8 weeks or more before arrival, the deposit will be forfeited. If cancelled less than 8 weeks before arrival no refund will be given unless the property has been re-let in which case 75% of any monies paid, less the deposit, will be refunded.
- If the property becomes unavailable on the date stated due to any reason beyond the owner’s control (such as fire or flood) all monies paid in advance will be refunded in full.